An Email audit is an intensive analysis of the many aspects
of your email marketing efforts. It results in an action plan
for short- and long-term program improvement.
An Email Audit is recommended if the organization:
- Seeks to increase response to and evolve its email strategy
- Needs a fresh perspective
- Wants to be sure its emails are relevant
- Hopes to validate tactics or increase performance with new
- Wants to select the right Email Service Provider
(ESP) for growth
- Prioritize segmentation strategy for maximum impact
- Ensure legal/best practice compliance
An Audit involves:
What is audited?
- Creative materials review
- Data, process & system
- Comparative platform reviews
Opt In / Out
Broadcast platform (ESP)
Affinity Resources will conduct
an on-site visit to meet with the CEO, development staff,
email staff, and partners;
to review systems, procedures and policies, identify potential
trouble spots and discuss areas of possible improvement.
Our resulting report identifies and prioritizes actions that will
improve your results.
For more information about an Email Audit, Contact Us Now (include
the information we should use to contact you):